Scavenger Hunt 2019
Get a picture with the following people or things. A member of your team must appear in each picture. The team with the highest point value will win! Every picture is worth 1 point.
1. Picture with a kid from every other troupe: have them hold up their badge for proof!
2. Picture with another school’s troupe sponsor(s): have them hold up their badge for proof!
3. A picture of you being quiet outside a performance room.
4. A picture of your group in the audience between one acts
5. A tableau of your group as the FRIENDS characters
6. A picture your your IE group with someone else for your IE room!
7. Picture of another group practicing (you must have permission to take the picture!)
8. Picture with a student with a Superior Button. (From another troupe!)
9. Picture with a student with an Excellent Button. (From another troupe!)
10. A picture of your group making shadow puppets with their hands
11. A picture of someone from your group waving through a window
12. A picture of your group acting like Beetlejuice
13. A picture of your group acting like someone in Waitress
14. A picture of your group acting like someone in the Little Mermaid
15. A picture of your group acting like some one in Wicked
16. A picture of your group acting like someone from Hamilton
17. A picture of your group pretending to pull the curtain open!
18. A picture of your group playing a theatre games picture of your group doing a curtain call
19. A picture of someone’s awesome technical theatre design (must get permission)
20. A picture with someone wearing a costume
21. A picture with someone eating candy from concessions
22. A picture with someone eating pizza!
23. Picture with someone wearing a bow tie.
24. Picture with someone sleeping at districts.
25. Picture with someone in a show shirt.
26. Picture with someone in troupe swag! Like a jacket, sweatshirt, pants, hat, pin, etc. (From another troupe!)
27. Picture with someone who has the most buttons on. (The team who’s subject has the most wins these points!)
28. A Picture of your whole troupe
29. A picture with a performer you saw that impressed you!
30. Most creative group name (3 judges will pick the winner at the end) you can form your own groups!
To submit your pictures, check back at the end of the day for directions.